Friday, August 7, 2009

Daniel's opinion about Giraffes

Today we went to Discovery Kingdom and were watching the animals. Outside the Giraffes, there was a worker that Daniel said "hi" to. This is an excerpt of their conversation:

Worker: Do you like the giraffes?
Daniel: Yes, those are giraffes.
Worker: Are the giraffes pretty?
Daniel: No, my mommy is pretty
Worker: Really (laughing).
Daniel: My mommy is pretty, and I am Daniel. I am Daniel and I am handsome.
Worker: You are Daniel.
Daniel: Yes, and my daddy is handsome.

At this point I jumped in, laughed, and told the worker that vanity is alive and well at our house. We told her thank you and left the area.

I am pleased he is secure with himself, and that his daddy has taught him that mommy is pretty, however, maybe we should move away from it.

At least we all got a good laugh, and my self esteem was pushed up a little. My how I love that guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment